Beauty & The Beast Reception Inspiration
My idea for a Disney Princess Snow White Wedding. :)
1. The Snow White-inspired dress from Alfred Angelo.
2. A cake with her signature red bow.
3. A classy tux for your real life Prince Charming.
4. Red roses for the flowers.
5. A deep blue bridesmaids dress with a bow.
6. Candy apples for your guests.
7. A snow flake wedding ring.
8. A dove cake topper, because of the dove that she sends to kiss the Prince’s lips in the movie.
mickey and minnie<3
Pixar’s Up inspired placement cards.
These are so thoughtful and sweet!
Sleeping Beauty’s Enchanted Forest Wedding
Shall it be blue or pink? Well, why not both? The main inspiration for this wedding is the lovely color-changing dress sequence at the end (though we all know we prefer the blue). If this Inspiration Board were to be an actual wedding, I would probably have a lit reception where the colors periodically changed from pink to blue throughout the night. The ceremony would be at dawn, of course (because Aurora was named after the dawn).
Great Ideas that Aren’t on the Board
- When I think of Sleeping Beauty I always think of the thorns surrounding the castle. If I had my way, I would probably incorporate more thorns into the centerpieces, as well as the bouquets
- An area for guests to write their “Once Upon a Dream”s for the couple
- Group nap in between dawn ceremony and nighttime reception anyone? =P Just kidding (would still be fun though!)